Administrative Services provides a range of professional services to schools and the Brisbane Catholic Education offices.
These services include:
- strategic planning, analysis and management of staffing and services provided to the community of schools and assistance to individual schools with their administration and management of finance
- implementation and maintenance of information systems and services and the management of major ICT projects across the community of schools
- strategic planning for provision of future schooling and development and the maintenance of demographic and statistical data on behalf of all schools
- facilities master planning, staged development of new schools, project implementation support for existing schools, assistance with capital funding and Archdiocesan approval applications, and provision of maintenance advice
- a coordination of support services within the Brisbane Catholic Education offices, with a vision for inclusiveness and collaboration to assist with and enhance administrative processes across the community of schools.
Mr Michael Kearney (07) 3033 7578
School Development Services
Development of new Archdiocesan schools, school facility master planning, project management, capital funding assistance and support, and acquisition.
Mr Gerry Conway (07) 3033 7560
Coordination of services such as BCE property management and Office building maintenance, mail, secretarial services, vehicles and equipment.
Mrs Norelle Felschow (07) 3033 7451
Strategic planning, analysis and management of Brisbane Catholic Education financial matters. Support for financial components of school administration systems and financial management in schools and BCEO.
Chief Financial Officer – Financial Services
Mr Rudolf Wolbers (07) 3033 7577
Implementation and maintenance of information systems and services and the management of major ICT projects across BCEO and schools.
Chief Information Officer
Mr Warren Armitage (07) 3033 7699