Navigate Up
Sign In
Feedback and concerns
What's on this page

Who should I contact if I have a concern about a school?

We welcome your feedback and want to hear your concerns. We focus on the wellbeing of every student and making sure our families are happy and well supported.

In the first instance, any concerns should be raised at the school level, starting with your child's class teacher.  If you are unable to resolve the matter you can arrange a meeting with the school principal, who will work with you and other parties to reach a suitable resolution.


Who do I contact if my issue cannot be resolved at a school level?

It is best that any concerns you have are resolved, where possible, with the school principal.  If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution by working with the principal, you can speak to the school's area supervisor.

Brisbane Catholic Education Office

243 Gladstone Road, Dutton Park Q 4102

GPO Box 1201 Brisbane 4001 Australia

Phone: (07) 3033 7000

Fax: (07) 3844 5101